February 18, 2009
Fuck you, asshole. We're going to trial.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catching up day 3
May 21, 2018 My grandparents were the first people I knew to own a microwave oven. Theirs was brown*, had a tiny wind...
-
I feel guilt about staying home and no longer having much of an income, so I make a list every morning of things I need to do in order to fe...
-
There have been years when I fussed and worried and went into debt over gift-giving, but those days are over. Now I ask Paul what he wants (...
-
This is the best thing I've ever read. Okay - that might be a bit hyperbolic, but only a bit. This is a non-fiction book that tells ...
Perfect. Did you write the last line first?
ReplyDeleteI like it: pithy and packed with the trademark cursing that characterizes Canadians.
ReplyDeleteOh, Canadians? I thought it was just Sabine. Good one, M.!
ReplyDeleteYes! Very satisfying.
ReplyDeleteYes! What a fun ride this was.
ReplyDeleteGreat last line. (And great use of a chainsaw as well!)
ReplyDelete